Cockroaches are of ancient origins and have not changed much during the last millions of years. Considered as common household pests, they can easily be found in hotels, offices, restaurants, bakeries and many other places.
They feed on a wide variety of foodstuffs as they move freely from rubbish, bins, drains, sewers to buildings and human habitations. Females produces 4-9 egg cases, which contain about 37-44 eggs. The nymphs will take 30-60 days to mature into adults.
- They are mechanical vectors of a number of food borne diseases.
- They carry along with them disease organisms and contaminate food meant for human consumption.
The 2 common species in Singapore are:
- American Cockroach
- German Cockroach
- Our Pest Management Team will do a Detailed inspections within the premises compound to identify any potential breeding ground.
- Treatment will be carried out along the perimeters of the premises by residual spray or baiting in order to control any potential infestations.
- For major infestation, Motor-Misting treatment will be administered for a flush-out effect. Premises must be vacated for the next 3 hours.