Mosquitoes are considered one of the most feared vector borne disease pests. They have different species have different habitats, biting habits and flight range.
Complete development of egg usually takes 7 to 14 days and will vary according to species and other present environment conditions like sunlight and food. Female mosquitoes have piercing mouth parts adapted for sucking blood and will also suck nectar as a high energy source for flight.
Diseases they transmit includes:
- Yellow Fever
- Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever
- Japanese Encephalitis
The 3 common species in Singapore are:
How do Aerohub Pest Control deal with mosquitoes:
- Detailed inspection will be carried out to identify potential breeding areas within the compound.
- Treatments will be carried out to eradicate any larvae found in the vicinity.
- Any areas found collecting stagnant water will also be treated accordingly either by applying granules insecticide or malaria oil to prevent potential breeding especially along the drains where water gets clogged easily.
- Water-based Thermal Fogging or Mist Motor Blow will be carried out visit within the compound as well as any high risk areas in eliminating adult mosquitoes, so as to prevent them from breeding.
Contact Aerohub Pest Control Singapore